Saturday, June 21, 2008

keeping motivated

In the past, I had started some of my scrapbooking projects and left them unfinished. I am happy to say I have been working right along and will complete a project before moving on to the next.

I promise not to purchase anything new, papers, stickers, etc..until I do a hundred pages. The mini album I am creating now I will count as 5 pages since it is so small but still has taken quite a bit of time.

Besides having four wonderful adult children, I have three stepchildren with beautiful children of their own. I am Nana to them and love them dearly.
My own children are having grandbabies numbers three and four coming soon. That is motivation enough to get all the albums in order.

I promised my SrA I would finish his album before he comes home from this deployment from a sandy area . I will do so, NG, I promise.
I sure am lucky to have so many photos to organize.

No comments: